Radiant Phoenix Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming community for all gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow's Whiteist app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow2696

Shadow2696

Shadow's Whiteist app Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Whiteist app   Shadow's Whiteist app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Application example: IGN -Shadow2696
Age -16
Have you ever been banned? (be honest, I'm not gonna stop you from being accepted) - No
Why were you banned? N/A
Why should we let you be white listed? I have been looking for a ftb dw20 server to play on that is not laggy and is not grief central cause I would like to build and not get griefed 24/7. I build fancy and I like to keep my stuff neat and tidy plus good looking
How much do you know about FTB and the Direwolf mod pack: I play alot of FTB and I know how every mod works and I love coding for computer craft to build neat and handy programs.

Ps: if your looking for any future mods, may I help out?

Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Whiteist app   Shadow's Whiteist app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:19 pm

we definitely need some more players who're familiar with computer craft and such. Our server's had a few issues with mods due to updates, but we're working on trying to stabilize things so it doesn't keep changing on you guys.

we've got strict anti-griefing rules in place, so you'll be more than welcome to build to your hearts content. I look forward to seeing you on the server~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Whiteist app   Shadow's Whiteist app I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:03 am

Someone that knows ComputerCraft. Good I know I will love you on here, hope to see you in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Whiteist app   Shadow's Whiteist app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow's Whiteist app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Phoenix Gaming :: The FTB Server :: Server Applications-
Jump to: