Radiant Phoenix Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming community for all gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Friendly Neighborhood Bunker Builder, Dustyamp!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dustyamp

Dustyamp

You Friendly Neighborhood Bunker Builder, Dustyamp! Empty
PostSubject: You Friendly Neighborhood Bunker Builder, Dustyamp!   You Friendly Neighborhood Bunker Builder, Dustyamp! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Hello my fellow players! Very Happy My name is Dustyamp, or Dusty for short. I am apart of the Radiant Phoenix Gaming Community's Minecraft servers (Now that's a mouthful). I play on the FTB Ultimate Pack server most of the time, but you can find me on the RPG Pack server as well. I am very friendly and like long walks on the beach with my cat Furball.

I am in the process of creating an underground bunker at spawn for all of the server to live in in case of Tubzy "accidentally" giving everyone OP and removing the ban on nukes. The project is open for the public to add onto. The bunker is built into a giant mess of tunnels and abandoned mine shafts, so there is plenty of room! I hope to see you all on the server! Cool

P.S. I also hang out on the TS3 server from time to time, so you can catch me on there too!
Back to top Go down

You Friendly Neighborhood Bunker Builder, Dustyamp! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Friendly Neighborhood Bunker Builder, Dustyamp!   You Friendly Neighborhood Bunker Builder, Dustyamp! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:12 am

Glad to have you bud.
Back to top Go down

You Friendly Neighborhood Bunker Builder, Dustyamp!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Phoenix Gaming :: Recruiting :: Introduce Yourselves-
Jump to: