Radiant Phoenix Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming community for all gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

oh wow do titles really need to be long? ok, Hi. I'm minagi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minagi

Minagi

oh wow do titles really need to be long? ok, Hi. I'm minagi Empty
PostSubject: oh wow do titles really need to be long? ok, Hi. I'm minagi   oh wow do titles really need to be long? ok, Hi. I'm minagi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Best way to get to know people, and best way for them to get to know you is right here in the introduction section. Here you'll be able to tell us a little bit about yourself outside of application requirements, and read up on some fellow members interests and hobbies as well.

Many of you may know me already, or at the very least have played with me on occasion. I go by many names, and it can be hard to keep track of them all, so sticking with Mina will be fine. I'm 21 yrs old, and currently working at gamestop to save up for college. Due to current events, I'm also looking around to pick up a second job. I plan on getting into the culinary line of work, and hope to one day make my own candies and pastries. When drama arises, either in games or on forums, I always try to look at the situation from an outsiders point of view. I will always reason with, and try explaining the pros/cons of both sides when possible, and will never start "punishing" anyone until I see that they're clearly in the wrong. This tends to be known as going into "mommy" mode, and it isn't the most pleasant thing to deal with, so lets all hope I don't have to do it here.

I have a ton of hobbies, from doodling to crocheting, and am always busy with one thing or another. I'm currently focused on getting better with my artwork, and am contemplating taking up whittling too. If I had the spare money, I'd also work on making clothing, though that idea is on hold for now. My game interests tend to focus around adult-like rpgs like Dragon Age and Skyrim, as well as the cuter games like Pokemon and Harvest Moon. Get me talking about them, and good luck trying to shut me up. I'm not really into competetive games, especially when it comes to things like shooters, but I'm always willing to try new things (assuming i have the money to spare, or the game is free), and am pretty confident in my natural ability to be a meat shield and protect my team when needed.

I look forward to seeing you all around,
love Minagi~
Back to top Go down

oh wow do titles really need to be long? ok, Hi. I'm minagi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Phoenix Gaming :: Recruiting :: Introduce Yourselves-
Jump to: