Radiant Phoenix Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming community for all gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hadrian's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadrian

Hadrian's App Empty
PostSubject: Hadrian's App   Hadrian's App I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:06 pm

IGN - Hadrian

Age - 32

Have you ever been banned? - No.

Why should you be white-listed?

Well, I know Arfles and Valkupo and am looking to play with them, so if I do something stupid they can find me IRL and make sure I understand what I did was wrong. That makes me low risk for griefing. Plus, as an IC2/Thaumcraft/Forestry player, with an interest in beekeeping, I think I have the potential to make a positive contribution to the server.

How much do you know about FTB and the Direwolf mod pack?

I'm still learning.

I have been playing FTB on a friend's server for about two weeks; I was very excited to learn about FTB/the direwolf mod pack as an alternative to modpacks like tekkit that had little respect for the modders and the mod community. While I enjoyed tekkit, it seemed broken and unpolished compared to FTB-- and FTB seems so much better for the modders and the community at large.
Back to top Go down
Tubz
Admin

Hadrian's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadrian's App   Hadrian's App I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:37 am

Man, after all the trouble you've had to get on the website and then I make you wait even longer to get on the server. ACCEPTED.

So I'm truly sorry about making you wait so long. I bet you're just itching to get on and play. Sorry about the wait.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgamers.forumotion.com
Hadrian

Hadrian's App Empty
PostSubject: No Problemo   Hadrian's App I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:48 am

Hey,

Everyone here has a life they lead outside the game, then there's the game. Then the forums.

I'm just glad you got back to me! That means I get to bother Arfles & gape at Valkupo's massive horde real soon!

Besides which, the server upgraded to Ultimate in the meanwhile-- which is what I had been training on, so the wait is a win in my book!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hadrian's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadrian's App   Hadrian's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hadrian's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Phoenix Gaming :: The FTB Server :: Server Applications-
Jump to: