Radiant Phoenix Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming community for all gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.

Go down 
+3
Hopster
Tubz
AAAvlar
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.    The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:56 am

AAAvlar wrote:
Hopster wrote:
any chance for these?
-applied energistics
-logistic pipes
-ee3 (p stone)

never hurts to ask

EE is op
Logistics isn't ready
And AE didn't work. We wanted that too. :/
I thought EE3 was was created to make it less OP that what it was before, despite Pah taking out a lot of things that makes up EE2, or am I missing the point here?
Back to top Go down
Tubz
Admin

The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.    The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:23 pm

Dark_Hunter wrote:
AAAvlar wrote:
Hopster wrote:
any chance for these?
-applied energistics
-logistic pipes
-ee3 (p stone)

never hurts to ask

EE is op
Logistics isn't ready
And AE didn't work. We wanted that too. :/
I thought EE3 was was created to make it less OP that what it was before, despite Pah taking out a lot of things that makes up EE2, or am I missing the point here?

I think you're missing the point. EE3 is still OP and the way you guys use and abuse it makes mc boring.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgamers.forumotion.com
AAAvlar

AAAvlar

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.    The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Dark_Hunter wrote:

As usual you are missing the point, which is the fact that EE3 isn't done yet. It may eventually be not op but until Pahimar get his head out his ass, it is.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/AAAvlar

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.    The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:11 am

Lolk, I'm just glad we have parted ways with FTB, now I know updated are around th coner when they come out, and also means we can get the best mods.
Back to top Go down
lazythirdeye

PostSubject: would like extra bees pls   The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:49 pm

can you pls add Extra bees? i really like extra bees
Back to top Go down
Tubz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.    The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:39 pm

lazythirdeye wrote:
can you pls add Extra bees? i really like extra bees

I'm waiting for a stable build of extra bees to be released then I'll put it on the server. Same thing goes for Applied Energistics.
Back to top Go down
lazythirdeye

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.    The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:40 pm

ok thank you so much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.    The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:54 pm

I found A list that might help.

http://bot.notenoughmods.com/1.5.1.html

It's basically a community trying to get all the mods in one spot for easy access to find.
Back to top Go down
Tubz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.    The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Thanks for trying but, this one is better.

http://modlist.mcf.li/list/1.5/1.5.2.php
Back to top Go down
Dustyamp

Dustyamp

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.    The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:17 pm

I went on the list and I was wondering if we could add GalacticCraft? It is for 1.5.1 which I believe we are still on (correct me if I'm wrong). If you don't know what it is, it basically allows you to travel to other planets and the moon with spaceships that actually fly, parachutes, IC2 recipes and I think BC recipes too. It also comes with moon rovers and I think they put villages in for different planets with aliens in them. Check it out if you want, i think it would be a great addition to the server!

-Dustyamp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.    The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Dustyamp wrote:
I went on the list and I was wondering if we could add GalacticCraft? It is for 1.5.1 which I believe we are still on (correct me if I'm wrong). If you don't know what it is, it basically allows you to travel to other planets and the moon with spaceships that actually fly, parachutes, IC2 recipes and I think BC recipes too. It also comes with moon rovers and I think they put villages in for different planets with aliens in them. Check it out if you want, i think it would be a great addition to the server!

-Dustyamp
That mod is sick, I saw Yogscast do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.    The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RPG Minecraft Server hereby declares it's Independence from FTB.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next