Radiant Phoenix Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming community for all gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Public lava farm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tubz
Admin

Public lava farm  Empty
PostSubject: Public lava farm    Public lava farm  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:54 am

I know you guys have been *cough cough* crying about being able to get lava from the nether. There is now a public lava area. You will need a tesseract and a liquiduct to get it out of there. It is chunk loaded so, you guys can set it up and go do something else.

It's right inside the portal next to the logo building. Huge black building, can't miss it.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgamers.forumotion.com
anto0523

anto0523

Public lava farm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public lava farm    Public lava farm  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:15 am

hey tubz kim told me that there isnt a public lava farm but u have this post so hm.. yea... just making sure?
Back to top Go down
Tubz
Admin

Public lava farm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public lava farm    Public lava farm  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:19 am

Yeah I took it down when i reset the nether. 2 people used it and it was an absolute waste of my time putting it up. So I'm not doing it again.
Back to top Go down

Public lava farm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public lava farm    Public lava farm  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Did anyone actually know it was there?
Back to top Go down
Tubz
Admin

Public lava farm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public lava farm    Public lava farm  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Yep, everyone is using biofuel and skipping lava. And if they didn't know, then they haven't been checking these forums and, that isn't my fault.

I stayed up till 8 in the morning and spent 6 hours setting that up. I refuse to do it again. Especially when I get on later that day and they're all bitching and moaning about something else.
Back to top Go down

Public lava farm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public lava farm    Public lava farm  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:52 pm

What where they moaning about?
Back to top Go down
Hopster

Public lava farm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public lava farm    Public lava farm  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:29 pm

whats it matter, it was probally sorted. as per post no public lava farm, many other ways to get power.
Back to top Go down

Public lava farm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public lava farm    Public lava farm  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Hopster wrote:
whats it matter, it was probally sorted. as per post no public lava farm, many other ways to get power.
Yeah there is bud.
Back to top Go down
anto0523

anto0523

Public lava farm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public lava farm    Public lava farm  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:40 am

tubzy said he took down the public farm dark ? did u or someone else make one o.o??!?
Back to top Go down

Public lava farm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public lava farm    Public lava farm  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:37 pm

anto0523 wrote:
tubzy said he took down the public farm dark ? did u or someone else make one o.o??!?
He didn't take it down, the nether reset and he decided not to put it up again.
Back to top Go down
anto0523

anto0523

Public lava farm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public lava farm    Public lava farm  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Dark_Hunter wrote:
Hopster wrote:
Yeah there is bud.

so u just contradicted yourself then with the post above this... since tubzy took it down and he never put it back there is none... so yeaaaa.... dotn confuse people lol.. there is no lava farm POINT BLANK!
Back to top Go down

Public lava farm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public lava farm    Public lava farm  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm

anto0523 wrote:
Dark_Hunter wrote:
Hopster wrote:
Yeah there is bud.

so u just contradicted yourself then with the post above this... since tubzy took it down and he never put it back there is none... so yeaaaa.... dotn confuse people lol.. there is no lava farm POINT BLANK!
"Yeah there is bud" was towards what he said at the end of his sentence.

"many other ways to get power. "

I'm not confusing people at all, just stating my option, if you can't see that, well thats your problem.
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

Public lava farm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public lava farm    Public lava farm  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:13 am

guys, try to play nice here. It's easy to misunderstand things on forums, since things can't be taken 100% in context so easily, and it sometimes sounds sarcastic.

Just try to be more aware of how things you say might be interpreted and try clarifying before misunderstandings occur...and try not to automatically assume someone is trolling just because they worded something wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public lava farm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public lava farm    Public lava farm  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public lava farm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Phoenix Gaming :: The FTB Server :: Server Guidelines-
Jump to: