Radiant Phoenix Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming community for all gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heads up on The TS Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Heads up on The TS Server Empty
PostSubject: Heads up on The TS Server   Heads up on The TS Server I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Just a heads up, due to inactivity or a low amount of users that where on the Teamspeak server, I have decided not to renew it for another month.

Regards,
~Dh
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Heads up on The TS Server   Heads up on The TS Server I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:33 pm

alright. we can keep in contact on skype, so save your money Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads up on The TS Server   Heads up on The TS Server I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:05 pm

Minagi wrote:
alright. we can keep in contact on skype, so save your money Smile
Thanks, but I am a little disappointed with how it turned out, my whole reason for getting the TS server was so we would all come together and chat as a group, rather than type, makes it so much easier just to voice what you wanna say and keep your hands free to play. It didn't turn out that way I wanted, but thank you for your support, as I know you did come on now than then.
Back to top Go down
anto0523

anto0523

PostSubject: Re: Heads up on The TS Server   Heads up on The TS Server I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:32 pm

i use to be on alot but i havent had internet for awhile.... but i agree with minagi eather we get on skype
Back to top Go down
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: Heads up on The TS Server   Heads up on The TS Server I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:58 pm

skype calls work just as well. we can always add each other, and have a group call going, that way anyone who wants to join the call can. Plus that way, those who don't have a mic can still type without being ignored (the ts alert was quiet, and a lot of ppl had it turned off too, which isn't fair to those who can't type) To be honest, I always forget about the push to talk on ts, so even when I say things, I forget to hit the button and then the moment to say it is gone. That's why I always seem so quiet there :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heads up on The TS Server   Heads up on The TS Server I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:33 am

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heads up on The TS Server   Heads up on The TS Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heads up on The TS Server
Page 1 of 1