Radiant Phoenix Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming community for all gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OpTic_Dankri Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dankri

OpTic_Dankri Application Empty
PostSubject: OpTic_Dankri Application   OpTic_Dankri Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:39 pm

IGN: OpTic_Dankri (Due in no small part to my young age and supposed understanding of irony when I created an account in MC Alpha).

Banishment: Once or twice due to either my misunderstanding of unique rules, or an admin who I thought was abusing his privileges; which I felt the need to point out.

Why?: I have a few meets on the server, and FTB seems like a very interesting experience to me. I will always adore MC Base, but I felt it was time to expand my horizons. I'm respectful, I won't be a pest, and I won't do anything too awfully profound until I have a good understanding of FTB itself.

My field of knowledge: Minimal, I must admit! I'm hoping for your server to serve as a quiet learning ground where my mates can teach me how to get along well in FTB.
Back to top Go down
Tubz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OpTic_Dankri Application   OpTic_Dankri Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:09 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://rpgamers.forumotion.com
Minagi

Minagi

PostSubject: Re: OpTic_Dankri Application   OpTic_Dankri Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:23 pm

feel free to contact me about any questions you might have. I'll be more than willing to share my (limited) knowledge with you if you get stuck on something~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OpTic_Dankri Application   OpTic_Dankri Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OpTic_Dankri Application
Page 1 of 1