Radiant Phoenix Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming community for all gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got banned :''(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOnlySummer

TheOnlySummer

I got banned :''( Empty
PostSubject: I got banned :''(   I got banned :''( I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:54 am

i signed off last night and went to sleep while everything was alright...

then when i tried to join today morning it said i was banned (reason: banned by an operator) please tell me why this happened i really love this server and is the only one i currently play on Smile . (i am sorry if i did anything wrong)
Back to top Go down
Tubz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got banned :''(   I got banned :''( I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:57 pm

There was an issue with you breaking blocks to get into someone's house and, then when they said they didn't want you in there, you told them that you weren't griefing and that they ahd no right to kick you out.

If you can't understand that people don't want you in their house, especially after you broke blocks to get in there, then I don't think you're a good fit for the server.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgamers.forumotion.com
TheOnlySummer

TheOnlySummer

PostSubject: Re: I got banned :''(   I got banned :''( I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:03 pm

oh merlotho? i just didnt like him threatening me but i got out pretty quick anyways i didnt break blocks i used my portable hole from thaumcraft... anyways im sorry for any damage done and i didnt bother him anymore.. but im still sorry for any harm me going into his base did.. and i hope you understand the situation and unban me... thank you for your time.

-Summer

Last edited by TheOnlySummer on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed thumcraft to thaumcraft (typo)
Back to top Go down
Shadow2696

Shadow2696

PostSubject: Re: I got banned :''(   I got banned :''( I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Summer , judging that he has the logs, I am sorry to say but its kinda true, you can't just run into someone's home without asking them and using stuff like the ender pearls or portable hole because its basically abusing the item BUT, I am all up for you having a chance if tubz feels like you are truly sorry for what you did. please be careful of what you do next time when you get unbanned please.

+1 for one chance.
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySummer

TheOnlySummer

PostSubject: Re: I got banned :''(   I got banned :''( I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:29 pm

thnks and i truly do feel sorry i just didnt see the seriousness it might cause but now that i know i do sincerely regret it
Back to top Go down
Tubz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got banned :''(   I got banned :''( I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:33 pm

I'll give you another chance. But keep in mind that this may be a public server but, that doesn't mean you can wander in and out of anyone's place, even if you have no intention of griefing/harming their stuff.
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySummer

TheOnlySummer

PostSubject: Re: I got banned :''(   I got banned :''( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:14 am

ok thanks loads...... i know its not my choice or anything but PLEASE keep this server whitelisted PLEASE
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySummer

TheOnlySummer

PostSubject: Re: I got banned :''(   I got banned :''( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:40 am

im still banned though :'(
Back to top Go down
Tubz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got banned :''(   I got banned :''( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:58 am

You'll have to wait till the server restarts, which is in 3 minutes. I wasn't gonna restart the server just to unban you, considering the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Tubz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I got banned :''(   I got banned :''( I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:04 am

If you still can't get on the server it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I'm going to bed now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got banned :''(   I got banned :''( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got banned :''(
Page 1 of 1