Radiant Phoenix Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming community for all gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question?!??????!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anto0523

anto0523

Question?!??????!?! Empty
PostSubject: Question?!??????!?!   Question?!??????!?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:55 pm

since the new pack is being so buggy and people are laggy and its crashing why dont we just go back to another pack and add what were missing like the direwolf pack or something like along those lines???
Back to top Go down
Tubz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question?!??????!?!   Question?!??????!?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:43 pm

Because I'm not going to wait for the jackasses at ftb to finally update their shit. If you don't like it see your way to another server.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgamers.forumotion.com
anto0523

anto0523

PostSubject: Re: Question?!??????!?!   Question?!??????!?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:45 pm

woahhhh woahhhhhh woahhhhhhhhhhh there grumpy pants just asking a questionnnn...
Back to top Go down
Tubz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question?!??????!?!   Question?!??????!?! I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Well, I spent two days putting this modpack together and making it work. If you can't spend like a half hour learning how to use multimc and adjusting your memory allocation then, this probably isn't the place for you.

I even made a tutorial video of how to do all of that. I just posted that, I meant to get around to it earlier but, I fell asleep after being up for 30+ hours straight.

If you can't understand that I'm tired of being at the mercy of ftb and want complete and total control over my server, then this isn't for you.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgamers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question?!??????!?!   Question?!??????!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question?!??????!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Phoenix Gaming :: The FTB Server :: Server Discussions-
Jump to: