Radiant Phoenix Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming community for all gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spreading our wings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
valkupo

Spreading our wings Empty
PostSubject: Spreading our wings   Spreading our wings I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:33 pm

So with Tubz's post about the potential future of the minecraft server, it brings a question of where to go from there. For those of you who don't know, Radiant Phoenix Gaming came about from people who were part of another community that only wanted to play one game nearly exclusively. After some dispute we split apart.

I haven't really voiced this opinion, but we unintentionally seemed to be going down the same path as the one we left behind. The only difference being the game of choice.

And so I get to my point, and the reason this is posted in the General Games section. We should branch out as a group into other games we may already have been playing on the side as well. I know personally I've been into a free-to-play game in beta called Warframe. I also know we have a League of Legends nut that can reveal their identity if they wish. There's countless multiplayer games out there, both coop and competitive. So let's put this section to use and start introducing eachother to the games we already enjoy and wouldn't mind seeing another friendly face in.

To start off, I'll make a post talking about Warframe. Give me some time though, I do a lot of staring and thinking when making forum posts =P
Back to top Go down
valkupo

PostSubject: Re: Spreading our wings   Spreading our wings I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:38 am

An additional note! Tubz has brought up a couple excellent points!

1) We don't have to limit ourselves to JUST computer games. Let's give a go at meeting on other platforms!

2) Not everybody has a PC, some of us are Mac users and possibly some of the other ones that I never remember the names of (sorry). So if you suggest a computer game, be sure to say if it is Mac compatible please.

EDIT: A note to add myself! There's a launcher program called Steam that has been made by Valve (makers of Portal, Half-Life, Left 4 Dead). Most people know what it is, but for those who don't you can think of it as a gaming console on your computer. It has countless games on its online market that you can download digitally and forever own and download to any computer you log into.

That being said, my IGN for Steam is Valrave. If you try to add me to your list, my display picture is a painting-esque portrait of Gin-san from the anime Gintama. If you still can't find me, let me know and I'll do my best to help you out!
Back to top Go down
Tubz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spreading our wings   Spreading our wings I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:54 am

I have a rather large library of Xbox games. Plus, when I play Xbox, I can stream/record in 720p. Actually I can do 1080 but, for YouTube/twitch it's better to go with 720.

My GT is MrTubzy456

Yeah I'm not one for changing things up but, hey at least I'm consistent.

I may build a gaming PC down the road. Not quite sure yet but, you can add me on steam as well. Same gt.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgamers.forumotion.com
anto0523

anto0523

PostSubject: Re: Spreading our wings   Spreading our wings I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:14 pm

Steam: xSNiiPE0523 (have alot of Multiplayer games get new ones on the regular)(display pic is charizard)

XBL: SNIP30523 just add me or send me a messege ill add yall back.
Back to top Go down
Dustyamp

Dustyamp

PostSubject: Re: Spreading our wings   Spreading our wings I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:44 pm

Steam :Dustyamp mainly Garry's Mod gamemodes and some terraria. Pic is a question mark Wink
XBox:AmpRulesGreatly (I'm not always on but I have MW3, Portal 2, and Minecraft. Those are the only ones I can think of right off the bat that have multiplayer.)

Back to top Go down
KimY

KimY

PostSubject: Re: Spreading our wings   Spreading our wings I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:09 am

xbox: Kimmie523
Steam: Kimy023
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spreading our wings   Spreading our wings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spreading our wings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Phoenix Gaming :: General Games :: Discussions-
Jump to: