Radiant Phoenix Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming community for all gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate? Empty
PostSubject: Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate?   Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:05 am

Hey guys, I just wanna know if everyone is happy with the change to Ultimate, this is just to gather opinions on it and see what to do from here.

Opinions on:
- Switching back to the pack we had before (Direwolf20)
- Switching to another pack in the FTB
- Staying with the current pack but editing some mods like gregtech to be more friendly.

This is just a state opinions, so keep it clean.
Back to top Go down
Merlotho

PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate?   Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:29 am

Happy with it as it is and with the gregtech level, otherwise we would already be at the end game with everyone in quantum suits flying around and nothing to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate?   Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:01 am

Merlotho wrote:
Happy with it as it is and with the gregtech level, otherwise we would already be at the end game with everyone in quantum suits flying around and nothing to do.
End game?
Back to top Go down
Merlotho

PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate?   Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:39 am

End game is when you've played so far that you've gotten almost everything that is worth getting. When you log on and have to think to find anything that you can do.

Gretech is the only mod that changes the end game and length of time playing for me from a few weeks to a few months before i find myself having accomplished everything that can be accomplished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate?   Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:12 am

Merlotho wrote:
End game is when you've played so far that you've gotten almost everything that is worth getting. When you log on and have to think to find anything that you can do.

Gretech is the only mod that changes the end game and length of time playing for me from a few weeks to a few months before i find myself having accomplished everything that can be accomplished.
Well thank you for your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dustyamp

Dustyamp

PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate?   Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:31 am

I like the Ultimate pack and Gregtech, even if I don't get on that much. I love how much we've had to work for the stuff we have. The spawn is probably the biggest example of how good this change was. I haven't found a single thing that has been spawned in on the server yet the spawn is extremely amazing! I'm not afraid of a little change here and now, but I would like it if next update we didn't have to change the world. (Mainly because of my bunker, but I'm sure everyone has something they want to keep.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate?   Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hows Everyone Finding The Ultimate?
Page 1 of 1