Radiant Phoenix Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gaming community for all gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whitelist Minecraft Server Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AAAvlar

AAAvlar

Whitelist Minecraft Server Application Empty
PostSubject: Whitelist Minecraft Server Application   Whitelist Minecraft Server Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:45 pm

For access to our whitelisted Minecraft server leave a reply on this thread with the following:

IGN -

Age -

Have you ever been banned? (be honest, I'm not gonna stop you from being accepted) -

Why should you be whitelisted? -

How much do you know about FTB and the Ultimate mod pack?

(You will be notified as soon as possible if you are granted access, if not don't be discouraged to not stay with the forums. We will be accepting few people at a time as the server grows)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/AAAvlar
charleshavens

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Minecraft Server Application   Whitelist Minecraft Server Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:53 pm

IGN:charleshavens

No

I should Be whitelisted because i want to join a server that has nice people to play and I will be nice back and give the other players help if they need it. I am also good at decor in houses and I build interesting looking houses that look unique from the outside. Thanks for your time and service.
Back to top Go down
Tubz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Minecraft Server Application   Whitelist Minecraft Server Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:24 pm

charleshavens wrote:
IGN:charleshavens

No

I should Be whitelisted because i want to join a server that has nice people to play and I will be nice back and give the other players help if they need it. I am also good at decor in houses and I build interesting looking houses that look unique from the outside. Thanks for your time and service.

We aren't accepting applications for the server at this time.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgamers.forumotion.com
TheXdMan64

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Minecraft Server Application   Whitelist Minecraft Server Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:34 pm

IGN - TheXdMan64

Age - 13

Have you ever been banned? - no, only for spamming a little on pvp

Why should you be whitelisted? - because i love minecraft and it would be cool to record on youtube a smp server and kinda act like the mindcrack team and stuff.

How much do you know about FTB and the Ultimate mod pack? - Not to much, but its alot of mods and it its laggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitelist Minecraft Server Application   Whitelist Minecraft Server Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Minecraft Server Application
Page 1 of 1